HOME

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Tis the Season to be Jolly

Hi to all,
This is a short post to let you know that we have an excellent sketch to follow over at the Everybody Art Challenge Blog. Check out the DT for more beautiful inspiration.
Here is my take on the sketch.

The image is carol singers from LOTV coloured with Copics and stickles glue. It's so cute and very detailed, it did take me a little time to colour but was worth it in the end.

I have used Kraft corrugated card for the base, layered with paper from Basic Greys Eerie, Jovial and Wassail pads. I have distressed the papers using inks and scissors and a little sewing. The punched detail was made using red paper and a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is a digital image that I own, edged with stickles glue for sparkle. The flowers are also edged with stickles. Finally I added a pearl gem in each corner.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the week.

Jenny