HOME

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Gingerbread Heaven

Happy Tuesday everyone. Once again it's another challenge over at the Everybody Art Challenge Blog. This week the theme is "Gingerbread Time".
I feel like I have cheated this week because this was the quickest card to make with no stamping or colouring, just cutting and sticking. My creation is an A5 stepper card.
To make this card I red Bazzill card to stiffen the card and act as a colourful edge. The papers are from Cringle and Company and are already the shapes needed to complete the card. All I had to do was cut and stick. Although you cannot see it I have used liquid pearl for the icing on the gingerbread and some Stickles glue on the bow tie. Finally I used some ribbon to make two bows. Thanks for looking and join in with the challenge if you have time. Jenny