HOME

Sunday 24 May 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge 7 - Going Dotty - Get Well

Today's card is using the theme over at the Truly Scrumptious blog, spots, dots and circles. To complete this challenge I decided to give my gorjuss girl stamp, spots in the form of chicken pox. The circles came from the cuttlebug embossing circle folder and the dots from some free papers within a magazine. Lucky for me the truly scrumptious blog sets a challenge every two weeks giving me plenty of time to come up with something. Items Used Paper/ Card - Bazzill card, Dark Brown and Spring Breeze, free dotty paper from a magazine, Windsor & Newton Extra Smooth Bristol Board 250gsm for the stamped image. Rubber Stamp - Gorjuss Girls set 2 Tools - Circles embossing folder from the Cuttlebug range put through my Spellbinders Wizard, Nestabilities ovals, Hot foil Wizard for the sentiment Medium - Copic Ciao pens, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Embellishments - Pink satin ribbon with iridescent edge, small plastic flowers, a freebie in a magazine. I hope you like my design and thanks for looking.