HOME

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Scrapbook - Silver Wedding

At last...... I've created the first two scrapbook pages to go in a 6x6 album. Its going to be a Silver Wedding Anniversary present for my Sister and Brother-In-Law, if I can get it finished in time. The problem is I don't like scrapbooking. The photos are not mine so I have to mess around scanning in the pictures I think I want to use, resizing them and improving the picture quality. By the way the faces are smudged because my family are very shy and wouldn't like their mugshots available for all to see. It's a start and I am pleased with them......only another 38 pages to go.
Items used Papers & Card - K&Company Classic Range, Brown Bazill Card Spellbinder Wizard - Flower Die Sketch layout taken from http://scrapsketches.blogspot.com/