HOME

Tuesday 17 April 2012

EAC - Yong Rebel - Yippie Yeah

Good morning crafters.
At the weekend I visited the Alexandra Palace craft show and boy did I spend a lot! If I hadn't run out of time I think I could have kept spending.
Obviously there were the estentials that always seem to run out at the same time so after purchasing that I then added to my bag with a few LOTV stamps, paper from Craftwork Cards, Nellie Snellen stamps, loads of sentiment stamps and other bits and bobs.
Oh well, it will get used at some point.
Two of the items on my DT card for
Everybody Art Challenge today are new.
The first being a cute image from Nellie Snellen and second, one of sentiments I purchased from Little Claire Designs.
Our challenge this week is to see your "Masculine" cards/projects and here's mine....


I think the Cowboy is such a cutie, I couldn't resist him.
The papers are from the Complete Boy stack from My Minds Eye and gave me the colours for the image. These have been mounted onto Kraft card.
I've used Copics and a few Prisma Pencils to add more definition/shading.
The colours used are:
Skin - E000,E00,E21,R11,R20
Hat - E50,E31,E71, Sepia Prisma, YR04 or 7
Dungarees - B95,B45,B12, Cool Grey Prisma
Top - E40, W2
Scarf and Shoes - YR04 or 7 and Y38 can't remember exactly
Green - YG11, YG23?
Sentiment - Part of  Little Claire Designs sentiment set
Final Touches - Distress ink around the edge of the paper and scissors to roughen and a very small amount of brown polka dot ribbon.

That's about it for now and hopefully you will get some time to join us over at Everybody Art Craft.

Jenny