HOME

Tuesday 8 November 2011

EAC No.167 - In Time for Christmas

Good morning to all.
It's Tuesday and time for this weeks challenge over at Everybody Art Challenge. This week the team would like to see your ideas on the theme "Advent".
Advent for me is the time leading up to Christmas when I am frantically trying to get my Christmas cards made and posted and here is the card.
This card was made at the recent Copic Retreat I attended in Oxfordshire. The colouring of the image and the sticking of the paper is all my own work but the layout and papers are thanks to Dawny P.
I've added stickles glue to edge the papers and highlight the snow.
The image has been coloured using Copics C0,C1 & C3.

That's about it for this card. I'll be back later with my second card for the day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Jenny