HOME

Tuesday 5 April 2011

EAC - Bird Watching

It's Tuesday and time for another challenge from the Everybody Art Challenge Team. With the Easter break getting closer we would like to see your Easter projects.
I don't usually make or send Easter cards because I don't know anyone that celebrates it in that way so have used a card that I made at a recent Copicific Retreat that I attended. The components and design of this card was not something that I came up with, that pleasure goes to a very talented lady called Karen Brown who was one of the demonstrators during the Copic weekend. I did however, colour the image, stick everything together, oh and added the ribbon!

The image is by Heltz Cuppleditch - Ruffles Bird Watching

Such a cute little pup and easy to colour with Copics.
The dry embossed background is by Crafts Too - Daisy, the sentiment is by Personal Impressions and the ribbon was purchased at the NEC recently.
Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting.
Jenny