HOME

Thursday 31 March 2011

LOTV - Mother's Day with a Spring Twist

Evening everyone,
tonight I would like to share a Mother's Day card I have made for my Mum. I thought I would have a go at making a double easel card. It was easy putting the mechanism together only hard choosing a layout on such a small scale but I got there in the end with the help of a couple of very cute LOTV images.

My Mum loves nothing better than a cup of tea and a good old chat and so everything about this card is perfect for her.

Here is a close-up of the Friends image called Coffee Break

and the other image is called Tea Party. This little cutie is my favourite Other materials used: Base card - pink & pale green Bazzill card
Papers - teapot paper (freebie from a magazine), Pink Petticoat Vintage Rose Collection, First Edition Papers - Up, Up and Away and Papermania - Rose Garden
Images - LOTV coloured with Prisma Pencils & distress inks around the edge
Embellishments - Flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts), Pearls, Ribbon, Chipboard letters (in stash), buttons
Other - Stickles glue for the bling on the flowers
I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today.
Jenny