HOME

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Magnolia Loving Wishes - EAC No.114

Hello everyone,
It's Tuesday again and time for another challenge over at the Everybody Art Challenge Blog. This week we have inspiration in the form of a photo for you to follow. Isn't this a beautiful rose?

To make my card I thought I would use my new Magnolia Tilda along with red and black paper.

Items Used
6x6" card blank
Red Bazzill Card
Black Gingham paper
(freebie kindly created by Bev Rochester @ All The Things I Love blog. Check out Bev's blog to see her beautiful creations and download gingham paper in all different colours) Black and White Striped paper - DCWV - La Creme Stack
Red & Black Swirl paper created using red paper and my new stencil from the The Crafters Workshop
Embellishments - Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts / Tim Holtz sentiment and ribbon and buttons from my cupboard.
Image - Tilda - Magnolia coloured with Copics.

I hope you have time to play along with us this week and thanks for looking.

Jenny