HOME

Tuesday 21 September 2010

EAC. No. 109 - Autumn Splendour

As the trees are starting to change their colours it's now time for an Autumn card. My card has been created for this weeks challenge over at the
Once again my design has been made with someone in mind and this time it's another work colleague who is passionate about horses.

For a change I have used a DL card shape instead of square, partly because the image was so large that if I used a square card I wouldn't be able to add anything extra.

The image I found on the web and I coloured it with Copics and Distress Inks. I've added stickles glue around the frame and distressed the edges.

I have used Bazzill card layered with a piece of pumpkin paper from the Basic Grey Eerie paper pad.

The punched edge has been made using the Martha Stewart Arch Lattice edger on Basic Grey brown paper.

The flower embellishments are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the ribbon from a local haberdashery and the horse charm from Ebay.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your week.

Jenny