HOME

Tuesday 24 August 2010

EAC. No.105 - Under the Sea

This week over at Everybody Art Challenge we have an excellent theme, "Sea/Beach". I chose the sea as I found a perfect image free on the web. My Nephew will be moving into a new home very soon and this just fits. I really enjoyed making this card because it came together very quickly and is very bright and cheerful. To make this card: Paper - The Lydia Collection, Melody Ross by GCD Studio. Image - Fish, downloaded from freecoloringpages.com and coloured with copics. Embellishments - Shipwreck cut from a piece of corrugated card. The Crab and Anchor is a sizzix die. Plant found in my many bits and bobs. Fish netting bought in a local haberdashery. Sentiment created on the computer. Thanks for looking and hopefully you will join in this week. Jenny