HOME

Tuesday 27 July 2010

EAC 101 - Watch the Birdie

This week over at Everybody Art Challenge we have an excellent sketch for you to follow. Unfortunately I stuck my embellishments on the wrong side and only noticed after they were stuck fast. Oh well its similar. This card has been made for a 60th birthday and the man in question loves golf. I have used one of the Big Guy images created by Mo Manning at Digital Pencil Too and he has been coloured using copics. The backing paper I purchased recently and is from the Paper Company. the blue strip of paper has been embossed with a cuttlebug folder, distressed with ink, grey copics and a white pen. The embellishments are a trophy I found in clip art and I added the font and the golf bag is a button. The sentiment I created on the computer and cut out using nestabilities. Thanks for looking and have a good week. Jenny