HOME

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Quackers for You - EAC No. 89

Good morning, its Tuesday again and time for another card for the weekly challenge over at Everybody Art Challenge. This week the theme is pastel colours. Quite a hard one for me as I prefer vibrant colours. I have made an easel card and used the excellent sketch over at Sketch Saturday.
The papers and image are from the Nitwits Collection - Ducks. I love this site they do some fantastic kits which can be printed at a touch of a button. Check out their site for a variety of papers, themes and paper embellishments.
I have decoupaged a few flowers and added a few gems, pearls, ribbon and stickles glue on a few of the edges.
I am also entering my card in this weeks Creative Inspirations Challenge - Easel card.
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful week.
Jenny