HOME

Tuesday 27 April 2010

EAC No. 88 - My Favourite Things

Its Tuesday again and with the last of the appraisals finished I can now relax of an evening and spend the time crafting as apposed to writing motivational things about people. This week over at Everybody Art Challenge the theme is "Song Title". I have used the song "My Favourite Things" taken from the hit musical The Sound of Music. It happened to be on over Easter and when I heard it I knew it was perfect for a card. My favourite things in life are chocolates so I couldn't resist making a box of yummy chocs to go on my card. If only someone would give me a box of chocolates that big, or any size would be good! To further embellish I have used Magnolia's sweet paper and checks from their Yummy range. To make the chocolate I have used fimo. The chocolate box was made using foiled card and vellum for the insert. Sorry I can't remember where I got the card from. To finish I have used an organza ribbon, gems and silver mirri board as a layer. Enjoy the week and thanks for looking. Jenny