HOME

Saturday 21 November 2009

Double Dutch - Tilda with Mistletoe

This card has been created using one of my new images purchased at the NEC. The Magnolia image is so cute and a dream to colour. I have made this card using the sketch over at the Double Dutch Challenge blog. It's an excellent sketch and I really enjoyed using it. The papers are My Minds Eye Wonderful Winter Glittered Paper and they are beautiful. It breaks my heart to use them! I have put a little faux stitching on the card. I had intended on using the sewing machine but absolutely hate sewing and the machine knows it so it kept clogging up. It was either cry with frustration or draw the stitching, suffice to say the sewing machine has gone back in its box and put out of sight. I have used stickles glitter glue on the image but it difficult to see in the picture. I apologise for the quality. It is raining so hard here today and is so dark that even with the lights on I couldn't get the sparkle to show up very well. To make the card: Card/Paper 6x6" white card base, My Minds Eye Wonderful Winter Glittered paper, Bazzill card (it doesn't have a name on it but the colour is a rust colour), Image stamped on Bristol Board 250gsm (115lb) Medium Ranger Distress Inks - Tattered Rose & Broken China Copics - B00, B02, B12, C1, E000, E00, E21, E31, E35, E57, RV000, R20, R11, G05, G07, G14, W1, W3 White Pen Stickles Glue - Pink & Pearlescent Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. Jenny