HOME

Sunday 10 May 2009

With Sympathy - 1 Layer Decoupage

I always find it difficult to make a With Sympathy card and even harder when it's a member of the family. For this creation I have kept it very simple using a sticker that I had in a Create and Craft purchase. It's not easy to see but I have stuck the sticker to a piece of paper and then cut around it. To give extra dimension I have cut around the biggest flower and bent it so that it sits off the page. I have used foam pads to lift it off the spellbinders oval. A grosgrain ribbon bow has been added and I have gone around the edge with green stickles glue. The sentiment was embossed and then coloured with chalks. I haven't shown inside but this was finished with a piece of parchment paper and a verse found on a free website. Thanks for looking.