Here is the second page Finally a close-up of the flower.
To make this, I punched out a large flower using the spellbinder die, embossed it using the cuttlebug birds and swirls folder (you can use a brass stencil design if you have one). I then coloured the design with the Tim Holtz ink pad by dragging it over the flower. Mica powders were brushed around the edges while the ink was still wet (click on the picture for a closer look) . Finally, I used a white pen to roughly draw around the embossed edge. I really liked the end result. To finish off I made a centre piece using eight hearts punched out of red velvet paper. These were glued to a green Prima flower shape using silicone.
I wasn't lucky enough to win the Truly Scrumptious challenge last week but had some lovely comments left by the design team which was very nice to read, so thank you. Over at the Truly Scrumptious blog for the next fortnight the challenge is to make a card using folds. The design team have created beautiful cards to give you inspiration. You can check out their blog by clicking on their name, under the Wednesday heading, to the right of this post. Thanks for looking.