HOME

Thursday 14 May 2009

Baby Wash Day - Friday Sketchers # 51

I needed to make yet another baby card and have tied it in with the Friday Sketchers blog sketch no. 51. It runs out tomorrow so have managed to get it in just in time. It's a year since the challenge blog was created and the design team are giving away their beautiful cards along with a prize. I have been blogging for a month now and it was the Friday Sketchers blog that inspired me to try it for myself. I have a very long way to go understanding how to link etc so I am hoping I do it right this evening. The card was created using a 6x6" base card, Nana's Baby Girl Nursery papers by DCWV and Bazzill "Spring Breeze" paper. The stamp is from the Forever Friends range, coloured using set B copic caio pens and embellished with a 3d flower from Crafts House and letters from Paper Cellar M.I.Y range. I have also used two rhinestone stickers out of an old kit and two mulberry flowers coloured with copics. Thanks for looking.