HOME

Tuesday, 11 October 2011

EAC - It's a Halloween Party

It's Tuesday again and with yet another month flying by our theme over at Everybody Art Challenge is Halloween. For my card I have made a Halloween party invite.

I really liked this image when I seen it on the Make It Crafty website.
I've coloured the image with Copics and distressed with Prisma Pencils and Distress Ink - Weathered Wood.
The paper is Basic Grey and Echo Park. I found some green wool whiched lended itself to a gnarled tree. Finally a spider embellishment and plastic sentiment was all that was needed to finish the card.

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft - Halloween
Cupcake Inspiration - Halloween or Party
Thanks for stopping by today.
Jenny

6 comments:

heidy said...

Wow fab halloween card Jenny!
Hugs Heidy

louise said...

Fab card and gorgeous colouring,thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake Craft.
Hugs Louise xx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Jenny this is brilliant.
luv
debby

Stefanie`s Bastelecke said...

Wow, your card looks really great !!!

Thanks for joining us at Stamps & Fun = CREATIVITY this time.

Hugs
Stefanie

Angela said...

Wow this is a fantastic Halloween card.Thanks for playing along with us at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY.
Many greetings
Angela

America said...

Super fun Halloween card. Love that spooky image and your coloring.