HOME

Tuesday 18 October 2011

EAC No 164 - Slow Down and Take It Easy

Happy Tuesday to All.
I can't believe we are nearly at the end of October. Time flies when you are having fun.
This week over at Everybody Art Challenge the theme is Mushrooms. As you can see from my card I haven't used a mushroom as the image only as the background paper.
I have had this cute image from Emerald Faeries for some time now and have been itching to colour it in. How cute is the little elf.
As you can see I have kept the card simple so that the image and mushrooms are the main focus.
I have used Copics to colour the image and distress inks around the edge of the Magnolia paper. I've added organza ribbon and a little tag to finish.

Thanks for looking today and hopefully you will have time to enter the challenge.

Jenny