The papers are from Kanban and I have inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink. The edge of the card in sewn and it's looking pretty straight for someone who could never get along with a sewing machine. Soon I will be knocking up curtains! A bit more practice is needed though.
To make the ribbon frills I stuck two lengths of ribbon together with extra sticky tape and then crunched them up to make uneven frills. I also added a length of lace. For the cups and saucers I stamped onto scraps of paper, cut them out and added shading with a brown pencil before stacking them on top of each other.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima. the sentiment is a Kanban stamp (I think) and the 71 is a clear peel off. Finally I added a pearl in each corner.
I hope you like the card and can join in with the challenge.
Thanks for looking.