HOME

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Purrrfect Day

Happy Tuesday everyone.
This week over at Everybody Art Challenge the theme is to make a card or project
USING SHAPES.
For my card I have used a circle, rectangle, square, triangle, snowflakes and hearts.

I started with a square card and folded it back on itself to create a rectangle within a square. This was covered in Basic Grey paper from the Wassail pad.

Next I made a cat using three varying sizes of circle nestibilities and two upside down hearts for the ears. I have inked the edges of the cat to give a little dimension. (this isn't my creation I found it in a back issue of a papercraft magazine and the designer is Michelle Powell)

The window was made using the rectangle shapes and to add a little interest white puff paint was applied.

A strip of Basic Grey paper (triangle design) was applied to Bazzill card edged with a Martha Stewart punch. Circles were cut for the sentiment area and the sentiment came from the latest Magnolia stamp kit.

To finish I added a few snowflake embellishments.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the week.

Jenny