HOME

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Penny Black Christmas Reindeer

Happy Tuesday People.
This week over at Everybody Art Challenge blog the theme is "Monochrome Brown". I have made my creation after getting inspiration from the Butterfly-Kisses stand, who were demonstrating at the NEC a few weeks ago. Their card was absolutely beautiful using the colours navy blue and cream. If you log onto to their website they have a project for you to follow.
To make my card I have used:
Two shades of brown bazzill card
Cream card that I have stamped diamonds on using Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy.
The diamond stamp was made using foam and deckle edge scissors.
The tag was coloured using Distress Inks - Brushed Corduroy & Walnut before being stamped with a Penny Black Reindeer Stamp.
The bow is made using ribbon mesh, another purchase at the NEC after watching a very talented lady demonstrate how to use it for all sorts of projects, finished with a brad in the centre.
Finally I have used a Martha Stewart punch for a decorative edge.
I hope you like my card and I look forward to viewing your projects. Thanks for stopping by.
Jenny