HOME

Tuesday 5 October 2010

EAC No.111 - Kenny K Birthday Wishes

Another week and another challenge from Everybody Art Challenge. This week we have a sketch for you to follow. Check out the other DT members for inspiration.
I have made another male card and for the first time in a long time it hasn't been made for anyone in particular.
I have used the September freebie from Kenny K. I am loving these images, they are so easy to colour. The papers are from My Minds Eye - Complete Boy, definitely worth the buy as the pad has 180 12x12 papers for £19.95.
Items Used
Base card - Green Bazzill card
Paper - Complete Boy from My Minds Eye
Image - Kenny K
Medium - Distress inks, Copics and Liquid Pearls (Silver)
Embellishments - Star cut from pad finished with a button, satin ribbon and two brads.
Thanks for looking.
Jenny