HOME

Tuesday 28 September 2010

EAC. No.110 - Precious Friends

Another week and so that's another card for the Everybody Art Challenge. This week the theme is Friends. I have made this card for my Brother-In-Laws birthday in November. I seem to be making a lot of cards for men at the moment and hopefully I will get around to uploading them soon.
This week I thought I would have a break from using Copics (except for the skin) and have a go at colouring my Precious Moments image using Distress Inks. I have spent a long time drawling at others cards made using these inks and have wanted to try it myself. No bad for a first attempt but Copics are easier.
Items Used
Brown Bazzill Card & Blue paper
Backing Papers: The Paper Loft - Old Towne Tavern/Hamilton
Distress Inks: Vintage, Weathered Wood, Antique Linen, Aged Mahogany
Sentiment: Set from Clear Dollar Stamps
Embellishments: Brads, netting from my local haberdashery and two dog bone buttons from Craftime - It's a Dogs life
Enjoy your week and thanks for looking.
Jenny