HOME

Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Young Love - Everybody Art Challenge No. 74

This week over at Everybody Art challenge is a fabulous sketch created by Domi. I have combined the sketch with a lovely digital stamp by Mo Manning. It's called "Young Love" . As soon as I seen it I knew it would be perfect to help celebrate my parents 52nd Wedding Anniversary. To make the card I have used Card/Paper - Yellow Bazzill card, Backing paper - Jen Wilson's 29th Street Market, Basic Grey Indian Summer I have edged the paper with my Vintage Distress Ink and Stickles glue. I used Martha Stewart's doily punch on a piece of yellow paper, distressed it and glued gold satin ribbon through the middle. The foliage was created using Martha Stewart's frond punch and some leaves purchased at a fair. The flowers were purchased from Ebay. The image was coloured using copics: B00, B23, B45, BG93, C1, C5 C7, E000, E00, E11, E21, E31, E33, E35, E43, E50, G21, Y11, Y17, Y21, Y38, YR23, YR31, YG11, W1, W3, W5, W7 & 0 To finish I added a sentiment I printed off the computer together with pearls and a cherub. My parents loved their card but pointed out they are not yet as wrinkly as the image suggests. Check out the beautiful artwork created by my fellow design team members. I hope you will have time to enter this week and I look forward to viewing your creations. Thanks for looking. Jenny

12 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is so lovely!
Beautifully coloured and your design is brilliant!
hugs
kim x

Alex said...

Hi Jenny! I like MOs images so much! And I realy like the card you did with it. the Flowers are so beautiful and I like the colors so much!
Hugs, Alex

Janette said...

Very beautiful card.x

Geli said...

ohhh Jenny, this design ist beautiful and so sweet...greetings from Geli and thanks for your comment in my blog...

Mephisto said...

Great work.
And the image is so funny :-)

Hugs
Domi

lady-sonja said...

What a wonderful image!!
I love your card!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, what wonderful work with Mo's image.
luv
Debby

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!! This is just precious!! I adore that image and your details are WOW!!! Fantastic job with that round sketch!! ;) HUGS

Davi said...

Precious image and I love your choice of papers the circular mounting and the beautiful flowers!!

April Rose said...

I love how you've used the sketch! This image is so sweet, and all the details are wonderful. A gorgeous card--I'm glad your parents liked it!
Hugs,
April

Sara-SaGam said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. What a great couple on your card!
/Sara, Sweden

Pia said...

wonderful card, love the image, so cute