HOME

Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Please Kiss Me - everybody Art Challenge No.67

This week over at the Everybody-Art-Challenge blog the theme is Christmas. I have used Magnolia's Tilda with mistletoe for my creation together with the sketch over at Double Dutch. The papers are from My Minds Eye Wonderful Christmas and Victorian Christmas from Dovecraft. I have coloured Tilda using a combination of Ranger distress ink (Broken China, Faded Jeans) and copics. I have used stickles glue to give a little sparkle. I hope you like the card. Jenny

10 comments:

Martinas Welt said...

Ah...you used the Sketch again...this is a great one, isn't it? And the Tilda with the mistletoe is soo cute! Love both your cards!!!
Martina

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Jenny...lovely to have found your blog...I love this card and your colouring is amazing!! beautiful layout! I am a very slow crafter too...takes me days to complete a card!!

Hugs Judy xx

Silvia said...

Very lovely.

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Such a beautiful card Jenny!
hugs
kim x

Nixe07 said...

Such a stunning card. Love sweet Tilda and your fantastic colouring!
Hugs
Moni

agnes said...

Beautiful card,love the blue colors.

Hugs Agnes

Mephisto said...

What a wonderful card - so a lovely image. And a perfect coloring on it :-)

Hugs
Domi

Silli said...

VERY levely...Love your coloring Jenny.... The colors are perfect! Hugs and happy day! Silke

April Rose said...

I love how you've colored this sweet Tilda, and the gorgeous blue and green color scheme!
Hugs,
April

Alex said...

great card! Like the branch in the left top corner.
Hugs, Alex