HOME

Tuesday 25 August 2009

6x6 Scrapbooking

Where has the time gone? I have been so busy in August trying to complete various projects that I am sorry to say my blog has suffered along with card making. It's not that I haven't been crafting, just not entering challenges. My free time has been spent frantically trying to complete scrapbook pages, a bespoke wedding invitation order and another wedding invitation order from my portfolio. Over the next few days I will start to upload what I have been working on. Back to today's entry. This is two pages from the Silver Wedding scrapbook that I had been working on for my Sister. I have now given the present of which I think she was very pleased with. I have used K&Co Ancestry papers, distressed them and embellished with various shells and peel offs found in my supplies. I am really looking forward to making a card just because I want to and have loads of new rubber stamps that I haven't had chance to try out yet. Thanks for looking.