HOME

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Thinking of You - Truly Scrumptious Challenge

I have created this Thinking of You card instead of a With Sympathy as it has to be posted to Australia and by the time it gets there the funeral will have taken place. I used the sketch created by Sharon over at Truly Scrumptious which had an added twist of using the colour scheme black, white and one other colour. This was a real challenge for me as I never make cards using black and white. So, I finished it late last night and was too tired to upload to my blog and link it to the challenge and now I have just realised I'm too late. It had to be uploaded before 5pm this evening. It's a shame because the design team over at Scrumptious always take the time to look at your design and leave a comment, which is very much appreciated. Oh well, I will have to get my skates on for the next challenge out tomorrow! Items used: Paper/ Card - White Card, Black Mulberry paper Image - Rubber Stampede, Honeysuckle Background Embossing Folders - Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Spellbinders Impressabilities Flowers Dies - Spellbinders Butterfly Medium - White Paste and Tim Holtz Distress Inks Aged Mahogany Ribbon - Coloured with Copic pen R59 to get the right colour. Sentiment - Printed off the computer using Scriptina & Carlton fonts Thanks for looking.