HOME

Tuesday 3 April 2012

EAC - Easter Wishes

Good morning crafters.
It's our first craft challenge for April over at Everybody Art Challenge and what better way to celebrate the up and coming Easter weekend than with an Easter theme.

I associate April with new beginnings and lots of baby animals, hence the rabbit theme on my card.
Usually I stamp my images using black Memento ink but for a change I used rich coco and I really liked the effect as it muted the colours and gave a shabby chic feel.
Materials Used:
Base card - Off white linen card 300gsm
Paper - Pale blue taken from the Basic Grey Koshi pad and embossed with a daisy design by Crafts Too.
 Bunnies paper by Nancy Watt. I've had my paper for some time but you can still buy it from Making Cards Magazine April 2009.
Image - Magnolia stamps 2011 Spring set
Medium - Copics,Prisma pencils (to add more definition) and Distress Ink - worn lipstick and brown corduroy.
Embellishments - Lace, ribbon, paper flowers and others, metal button, LOTV sentiment.

I am entering the following challenges:
Magnolia Down Under - #140 Easter inspired
Paper Sundaes - Easter
Cupcake Inspirations - challenge 154 - bunnies

Thanks for stopping by.
Jenny