HOME

Tuesday, 7 February 2012

EAC - Take Aim & Fire

Happy Tuesday people.
After a weekend of snow its time to heat things up with
our challenge over at Everybody Art Challenge. This week we would like to see projects with a "Love/Heart" theme.


For my card I have used cute cherubs from Make It Crafty called Runaway Cupid and Aim-Em-Up Cupid.
I've used skin coloured Copics E000,E00,E02,E21,R11,R20, pink RV000, RV02 & blue B000.
Paper - Basic Grey & Bo Bunny
Dies - Spellbinders Hearts 2 sizes
Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots
Embellishments - Ribbon, Heart gems and heart brad

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:
Gingerloft Challenge - Love is in the air
One Stitch at a Time - No. 99 With Love

That's about it for now. I hope you can join us this week.
Jenny

4 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Hi Jenny, Like the papers you chose, and the images are cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Come and Get It.

Leslie McGhee said...

Very cute images...I have not seen them before. Thanks so much for taking part in this week’s Love challenge on Come and Get it Challenge Blog.

Linda said...

Beautiful images and a really gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Gingerloft for this challenge.

Hugs
Linda DT xxx

Nikki Byrne said...

Oh this made me chuckle :o) I love thise cherubs! And the whole card is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Gingerloft challenge this Fortnight. Good luck. HUgs

NIKKI DT