HOME

Tuesday, 21 February 2012

EAC - Lets Decorate with Fairy Lights

Happy Tuesday folks.
Today over at Everybody Art Challenge we have a sketch for you to follow and to help you we are sponsored by The Paper Shelter
I have used the cute digi called Decorating Our Mushrooms.

I have used Basic Grey Capella paper and My Minds Eye Christmas paper stack.
The sketch is very simple so I haven't had to use too many embellishments, only two types of ribbon, a few coloured gems and a couple of brads.

The image is coloured with Copics - Blues B000,B00,B02 - Greens YG03, YG11 Y11, G82 - Grays - W1,W2.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Jenny

3 comments:

Anne said...

How cute! Lovely colouring too
Anne
x

debby4000 said...

Adorable Jenny, love it.
luv
Debby

creativchen said...

Dear Jenny, How creative and so beautifully done. I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! Please take a look on my Blogspot too. Hugs from Marina.