HOME

Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Bon Voyage

Morning fellow crafters, today is Tuesday and time for another challenge from everybody Art Challenge. This week we would like to see everything maritime related.
To make my card I have used:
Blue Bazzill card
First Edition Up Up and Away Paper, inked around the edges with Broken China ink and faux stitching
The image is from a CD of images
The die cut shape is by Marianne Designs
String
Tag from local shop, sentiment from Personal Impressions
Embellishment from my box of ever growing items bought and not used.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good week.

Jenny

7 comments:

heidy said...

Oh this is gorgeous Jenny!
Hugs Heidy

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous beautiful card jenny.
luv
Debby

Faye said...

Jenny. Wow. I think this card is fantastic! Love the string. Love the image. Oh, I love it. xxx

Linda S. said...

Hi Jenny, This is my first time viewing your blog. I think I found you on the Everybody Art Challenge. I am fascinated by your Bon Voyage card. Very beautiful! I am wondering if you would share the name of the CD that has the ship image. Very beautiful, and I find myself needing a card such as this for a friend. Thank you for your kindness. Linda S. in NE
ls4atwindstreamdotnet

Faye said...

Hiya Jenny. Just wanted to see if you received my e-mail?
xxx

Alizabethy said...

Love the off-centred image - fabulous!

Atif said...

I really like card background designing looking too much lovely...
Scratch Card Printing
discount card printing
Membership card printing