HOME

Monday, 6 June 2011

Tails of the Unexpected - Guest Designer Cupcake Craft Challenges

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you had a good weekend with lots of crafting.
Today is my first appearance as a guest designer for Cupcake Craft Challenges. I was very lucky to be chosen by Faye and her team to join in with their challenges for June. So without further ado here is my card based on the theme, "Things with Tails".
Be sure to click on the above link to see the amazing work by the design team.
This card came together very quickly because everything used in its creation was on my desk! In fact most of my craft room contents is on my desk. I'm so embarrassed by the mess I have to keep the door shut at all times. I always have good intentions of putting everything away but it takes away my crafting time!

Materials Used:
Card/Papers  -  Red Bazzill, K&Company Life's Journey & BoBunny Crazy Love collection
Image  -  Lili of the Valley - A5 Stamps Occasions Set
Copics - W0, W1, W2, W5, YG03, G82, R17, R27
Hidden Sentiment  -  Computer generated
Embellishments  -  Gingham ribbon, String, Wild Orchid Flowers, Faux Stitching, Martha Stewart Punch

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges - No.8 Stamp Something
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - What's on your desk right now?
Wags n Whiskers - Stitching (real or faux)

Thanks for dropping by today.

Jenny

12 comments:

heidy said...

What an adorable card Jenny!
Hugs heidy

Faye said...

Hiya Jenny, it's lovely to have you with us. This is such a gorgeous card too. Fab papers and super cute image.
Oh you should see my desk too. I can't create on a tidy workspace and in fact, some of my best stuff has been created in an area little bigger than a postage stamp!

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Jenny this is gorgeous, love the image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

gill said...

This is a beautiful card. I love red cards .I have to agree about the desk.I just had to tidy mine yesterday as I was working in about 5 square inches of space.Tidying up though takes up too much valuable crafting time. But I have to say when I put things away I quite often find things I have been looking for or forgotten I have.LOL
Gill X

Brodders said...

Wish I could make such a gorgeous card so quick :) Well in any amount of time really x

Shelly said...

Fabulous card Jenny, I love the details and gorgeous gingham ribbon! Shelly x

Rachel Izakowicz said...

This is so cute, Jenny! Love the image. Glad you are joining us at Cupcake this month! x

The Mama Monkey said...

I love this!! It really could not be any cuter!!!

Thanks so much for playing at SSDS!

Donna said...

Hi Jenny...your card is totally adorable and your colour combo is amazing...I always love to see a bit of gingham on a card and your red gingham ribbon has really cheered me up! It's brill to have you GD with us Cupcake this month...can't wait to see what you do over the next few weeks!

Thank you so much for your advice re the tabs I'm taking...I thought I should just soldier on and complete the course but you are right I should go back to my GP as I have been feeling slightly worse today with the side effects...many thanks again Jenny :) Donna x

Delphine said...

Your card is totally gorgeous, Jenny! The image is so cute and the colours are fantastic! Love the layout too! And thank you VERY much for your advice:-), I'll try that way! Hugs Delphine xx

Jennie said...

How ADORABLE is this stamp! SO so so sweet!

Your colouring is beautiful and the colours are a spot on match!

Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley this week xx

Pop, Paper, Scissors said...

So cute! P.S. I make messes too!