HOME

Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Anniversary - Hanglar & Stanglar

Happy Tuesday to all.
Today we have a theme for you to follow over at Everybody Art Challenge and its "Flowers"
For my card I have used flowered papers and flower embellishments.

Materials used:
I have used two of the older Hanglar & Stanglar images and coloured them with Prisma Pencils
The papers are, Basic Grey Wisteria & Crafty Individuals Springtime Book 3
Organza and satin ribbon
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
I've finished everything off with distress ink and stitching.

I am going to enter the following challenges:
Just Magnolia & Hanglar & Stanglar - Anything goes optional stitching


Thanks for stopping by today and join in with the challenge if you get time.

Jenny

5 comments:

heidy said...

Fabolous card Jenny!
Hugs Heidy

jojoscraps said...

This is very pretty! I love your color choices and the papers are gorgeous.
Jo xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous sweet card Jenny.
luv
Debby

Anniversary flowers said...

It is nice image..................

Uhooi said...

Waw,, the paper is very pretty and beautiful ..

Uhooi.blogspot.com