HOME

Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Mr & Mrs

I'm back again, this time with a wedding card. don't you just love Lili of the Valley images, this cute image has been crying out to be stamped for some time now and finally I've done it. The papers are so delicate and pale it has been really difficult capturing the prettiness of them. This picture is a little darker than the original card (it's got to be the camera.......or more likely to be that I am terrible with a camera!)
Materials used:
Bazzill Card - Pale green and Peach
Paper - Karen Neuburger - Floral ( a bargain at £2.50 for 19 sheets in Canada last year) The papers are so delicate and beautiful it's taken me 10 months to start using them.
Image & Sentiment - LOTV - Mr & Mrs
Copics - Skin - E000, E00, E21, R20
Hair - E53, E31, E35, E37
Clothes - W0, W1, W2, W3 & YR00
Flowers - YR000, YR00, YR02, YG11, YG03
Embellishments - Wild Orchid (the roses were white but I coloured them with the same colours
as the flowers on the image)
Lots of Stickles glue (diamond) around the edges and stitching.
Finally cluster gems from Crystal Stickers.
Here is a close up of the coloured image. I have made this card to enter into 4 challenges: Charisma Cardz #14 - Weddings/Anniversary LOTV - #91 Peach & Green colour scheme My Partner in Crafting Crime - #24 Layer it up Totally Papercrafts - A perfect sketch Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the card. Jenny

13 comments:

Dorcas said...

How positively wonderful!!

heidy said...

Jenny,I just love it!!
Hugs Heidy

CraftyC said...

Another gorgeous card Jenny, coloured so beautifully and I love the added stitching. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge
Clairexx

Iulia said...

Wow! This is so beautiful. I love the pearls and your amazing coloring!
Hugs, Iulia

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Jenny.
luv
Debby

Nicola said...

Wonderful take on our peach and green challenge Jenny, such a sweet image coloured so beautifully, gorgeous papers, awesome pearl and pretty floral detail.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Christel said...

I love your little cute couple! You have coloured the image beautifully!
Thanks for joining Charisma cardz this week.
Christel

Sue said...

Hi ya
wowzer a totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

clare brown said...

wow wow wow, this is stunning and you have used my all time favorite LOTV weddding image.Goodluck at Charisma this week.

clare x

Leah the Orange said...

oh, SO fantastic! love love LOVE the colours (orange - yay!) and those papers, and your distressing, and the stitching, and just all of it. it's beautiful! thank you so much for playing along with the Charisma Gals this week! :D

bosenberries said...

Love the way you used those pearls!! Thanks so much for playing along with My Partner in Crafting Crime's 'layer it up' challenge! Good luck with the extra draws!
Robin

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous and stunning work with the pearls! Thank you for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime and hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine xxx PCC DT

p.s I have candy!

Ayeshaa36 said...

Hey Jenny!

I love your card and would like to order a copy of it online - the image is great, and we were wondering what options we have as far as getting a copy of it is concerned. Also, if you know any other way I can order this card online, please let me know!
Thanks and waiting for your response.