HOME

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Mr & Mrs

I'm back again, this time with a wedding card. don't you just love Lili of the Valley images, this cute image has been crying out to be stamped for some time now and finally I've done it. The papers are so delicate and pale it has been really difficult capturing the prettiness of them. This picture is a little darker than the original card (it's got to be the camera.......or more likely to be that I am terrible with a camera!)
Materials used:
Bazzill Card - Pale green and Peach
Paper - Karen Neuburger - Floral ( a bargain at £2.50 for 19 sheets in Canada last year) The papers are so delicate and beautiful it's taken me 10 months to start using them.
Image & Sentiment - LOTV - Mr & Mrs
Copics - Skin - E000, E00, E21, R20
Hair - E53, E31, E35, E37
Clothes - W0, W1, W2, W3 & YR00
Flowers - YR000, YR00, YR02, YG11, YG03
Embellishments - Wild Orchid (the roses were white but I coloured them with the same colours
as the flowers on the image)
Lots of Stickles glue (diamond) around the edges and stitching.
Finally cluster gems from Crystal Stickers.
Here is a close up of the coloured image. I have made this card to enter into 4 challenges: Charisma Cardz #14 - Weddings/Anniversary LOTV - #91 Peach & Green colour scheme My Partner in Crafting Crime - #24 Layer it up Totally Papercrafts - A perfect sketch Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the card. Jenny