HOME

Tuesday 21 December 2010

LOTV Nativity

Hi to All, I can't believe Christmas is nearly upon us. Luckily I have very little to do this year and was organised enough to buy all my gifts online and in time. It's just as well because like many parts of the country, Oxfordshire has taken a hit with the snow. The weekend was bedlam on the A34 with hours of tailbacks.
This week over at Everybody Art Challenge Blog the theme is "First Snow". I decided to keep this one simple because I wanted to post it easily so there is not much to say about it. I have used a very cute stamp from Lilly of the Valley. I coloured it with Copics and added glitter glue for sparkle, unfortunately the photo is so bad it is difficult to see any sparkle. I am not sure what the paper is (sorry). I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Jenny