HOME

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Toy Soldier Easel Card - EAC No. 115

Well it's Tuesday again and this week over at Everybody Art Challenge we are asking you to create a card or project using the theme "Nontraditional Christmas". Now I don't know about you but I found it quite hard to think of something that wasn't traditional. Winter scenes, snow, presents, Santa etc etc just kept popping into my head. I finally decided on a toy soldier who is supposed to be stood on top of a drum base and as an extra something I have added a drawer that contains chocolate Santa's. I haven't bothered with a sentiment as I figured I could turn it into a little boys birthday card. Items used Bazzill card stock to make the drum base My Minds Eye - Papers Gold mirri card Ribbon to tidy up the box edge! Gold Stickles glue, on the image and again to tidy up the box edge. Image - Found on the web and coloured with Copics. Unfortunately, by the time I finished my project the sun had disappeared and I couldn't get a good picture. I can see this is going to be a problem for quite a few months to come unless I can speed up and complete projects before the weekend. Thanks for looking and I hope you can join in this week. Jenny