HOME

Monday, 22 March 2010

Vintage Birthday

Today's creation is a vintage card. Its not a style that comes naturally to me but I am pleased with the finished result. The papers started life as pale pink before I added vintage photo distress ink, distress crackle paint and distressed the edges with a pair of scissors. I have picked out the flower design and covered it with Anita's clear gloss and sprinkled with glitter. The image was from a kit I purchased from a TV channel some time ago. To finish the design I have used organza & satin ribbon, lace and paper roses. The butterflies are made from a punch by Crafts Too and finished with pearls, and a few buttons sneeked in. I am going to enter this in the challenge over at Stamp Something which has a theme of Distressed Somethings. Thanks for looking. Jenny

4 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Oh so very beautiful Jenny!
hugs
kim x

Vicky said...

I love vintage, and you do it so well....beautiful image and detail, and great distressing, the detail on the image looks fantastic...

Gorgeous creation!!!
x
Vicky

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! Jenny, this is just gorgeous hun!! I love the image and the colors!! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something this week!!HUGs

Erin... said...

gorgeous, love the vintage feel! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week!