HOME

Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Everybody Art Challenge No. 79

Its Tuesday again and time for a new challenge over at Everybody Art Challenge and a new sponsor. For a chance of winning a prize kindly donated by Lauretta of Lauretta's Digital Stamps you will need to make an easel card and upload your image using Mr Linky. For my card I have used Lauretta's "French Lady". As soon as I saw it I thought Art Deco and a stylish lady of the time known as a Flapper.

I have used papers from the La Creme Stack by DCWV and green and silver mirri card for the bling. I have used black ribbon and edged it with stickle glue along with a few flowers. I have kept it simple so as the image is the main focus but couldn't resist the feather and green gems!

As always I have coloured the image with copics, G99, YG06, E50 & E51 for the dress and C1, C3 & C5 for the shawl and hat.

I have added stickle glue to the dress and hat pin but the photo hasn't picked it up.

Thanks for looking and happy crafting.

Jenny

8 comments:

Martinas Welt said...

What a great card! I love the uncommon colors you have used...the green is cool!! =) And I also like the Flapper rubberstamp!! I have some as well and really should use them more often...
Martina

Svenja said...

Wowww, very stylish! I really like that emerald colour and the art deco lady is such a beauty, too.

Lauretta's Digital stamps said...

OMG!!! Jenny this is stunning.. love my french lady the way you did her.. STUNNING.. thank you for giving me the plasure to see you work with one of my images.. :)
Beautiful!!!!

Hugs, x

April Rose said...

Jenny you've made this image look fabulous! I love the dramatic colors and the Art Deco details! Gorgeous easel card!
Hugs,
April

Kim Piggott said...

Such a beautiful card!
hugs
kim x

scrappyjan said...

WOW!!! BEAUTIFUL!
hugs, Janiel

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Goodmorning Jan, wow what a fabulous card hunny loving that image and the detail you've added. Hugs Linda x

Anonymous said...

成功是一把梯子,雙手插在口袋裡是爬不上去的。..................................................