HOME

Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Everybody Art Challenge #66 - Tilda with Pig

This week over at the Everybody Art Challenge blog is a sketch for you to follow. Making this card was a challenge for me because for some reason I struggle making cards with circles and curves, madness I know. There is another office birthday coming up so no doubt this creation will be going to a good home. The stamp I have used is new and I picked it up from the Magnolia stand at the NEC last Saturday. It was tough getting to the stand but I persuvired and it payed off. In fact the place was heaving and I can't say I enjoyed it. I usually take a day off work to go on the Thursday or Friday and although busy at least you can get to look at things. I don't think I will make the same mistake next March. To make the card I have used: Card/Paper - 6x6" card, Orange Bazzill, Dapper Design 4 (doublesided) by All My Memories. Image - Magnolia - Tilda with Pig, Kars Ollyfant - Robin, Sentiment - freebie from a magaine. Embellishments - Paper flowers, Sticks, Sequins & Pearls. Tools - Spellbinder cirlce dies, Scissors - scallop design Inks - Ranger Brushed Corduroy Copics - E000, E00, E11, E31, E35, E37, B00, B02, B45, BG10, R00, R02, R11, R20, Y38, YR16 YR31, YR68, W1, W3, W5, 0 Thanks for looking and please leave a comment if you have time. Jenny

7 comments:

April Rose said...

Jenny this is gorgeous--your coloring is perfect! I love the bright colors, papers, and that cute little bird!
Hugs,
April

Mephisto said...

Hi Dear,

your card is so stunning. Wonderful Coloring!!!

Hugs
Domi

Iris said...

Hi Jenny,
your card is absolut stunning, love these image, perfect colouring.
Great to have you in our team.

Hugs
Iris

Colleen said...

Great design for this card and love the colours!

Nixe07 said...

Wow Jenny, love your stunning card! Tilda is such acutie and you´ve coloured her so beautifully!
Hugs
Moni

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Jenny this is absolutely adorable!
Your colouring is superb and your paper and detail gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Heather said...

you did a fabulous job with the circles!! Love that Magnolia I haven't seen that one before!!