HOME

Saturday 20 June 2009

Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge #4 - Steph's Sketch

This sketch is a challenge over at the Sunday Sketch and Stamp blog. I have less than an hour to enter my design. I really enjoyed using this sketch designed by Steph and will definitely use it again as I have managed to complete this card in an evening and in plenty of time for the person's birthday I intend to send it to. I have used: Card/Paper - Black Gloss card, Cardcraft Plus Trailing Leaves card, black card to mount the stamped images on and a handmade silver paper from my stash of goodies. Stamps - Foam backed animal stamps purchased from QVC some years ago and never used until today. Medium - Copic pens, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - dusty concord & Brilliance Dew Drop - Platinum Planet. I used my hot foil wizard to write the Happy Birthday sentiment. Ribbon - Satin 10mm - plum Hope you like the card and thanks for looking.